iOS: Using Newsstand
Newsstand gathers all your magazine and newspaper app subscriptions in a single location.
iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
To access your Newsstand apps, locate and tap Newsstand.
You can find and purchase more Newsstand apps by tapping Store.
- Newsstand is a folder that organizes your subscription apps. While it does appear in Recent Apps like an app, you cannot place Newsstand in another folder.
- Each publication is a standalone app. For additional assistance or information for that publication, refer to the app's built-in help or App Store listing.
- Newsstand-compatible apps automatically move to Newsstand. Tap and hold apps to arrange them in Newsstand.
- Note: You cannot drag other publications into Newsstand.
- If a subscription app or publication does not appear in Newsstand, verify that the app supports the Newsstand feature.
- Newsstand updates subscriptions only when using a Wi-Fi connection. If you aren't seeing the latest issue:
- Verify that you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
- Check Settings > Store to verify that automatic download is enabled for that publication.