Change the name of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
To change the name of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, follow these steps:
- On your device, go to Settings > General, then tap About.
- Tap the first line, which shows the name of your device.
- Rename your device, then tap Done.
Change the name of your iPod classic, iPod nano, or iPod shuffle
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder. On a Mac with macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, or on a PC, open iTunes.
- Locate your device on your computer.
- Click the name of your device near the top-left.
- Enter the new name for your device, then press Return.