Start listening to Radio
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Open the Music app and tap the Radio tab at the bottom of the screen.
- On your Mac or PC: Open iTunes. In the upper-left corner, choose Music. Then, from the navigation bar at the top of iTunes, choose Radio.
- On your Apple Watch Series 3: Open the Radio app .
- On your Apple TV: Open the Music app, then select Radio at the top of the screen.
- On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play Beats 1 or an artist, genre, mood, or activity.
- On your Android phone: Open the Apple Music app, tap in the upper-left corner, then tap Radio.
You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
Create a custom station with Apple Music
Find a song or album that you want to create a station from, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap or use 3D touch, then tap Create Station.
- On your Mac or PC: In iTunes, click next to a song's name, then click Create Station.
- On your Android phone: Tap , then tap Create Station.
On all of your Apple devices, you can also ask Siri to "Start a station from …" and then say the name of a song, album, or artist.
Your new station will be added to your list of Recently Played stations. Recently Played stations are in order of most recently played and can't be deleted.
Save a song that you hear on Radio
When you hear music that you like on Radio, you can add it to your Library or just add it to a playlist. You must subscribe to Apple Music to add a song to your Library.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Open the Now Playing screen, then tap to the right of the song.
- Tap "Add to Library " to add the song to your Library or tap "Add to a Playlist ."
On your Mac or PC:
- Hold your pointer over the song's name at the top of iTunes, then click .
- Choose "Add to Library" or "Add to Playlist." You can add the song to an existing playlist or create a new one.
On your Apple Watch Series 3, tap the on the Now Playing Screen.
On your Apple TV, hold down on the Touch surface of your remote, then select "Add to Library" or "Add to a Playlist."
On your Android phone:
- Tap to the right of the song, album, or playlist.
- Tap to add the song to My Music or tap "Add to a Playlist."
- Radio is available only in select countries and regions, and features vary by country and region. Find out what's available in your country or region.
- Some Radio stations might feature songs with explicit content. You can turn explicit content on or off on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, in iTunes on your Mac or PC, on your Apple TV, or on your Android phone.
- In iTunes, you can also listen to Internet radio.
- Learn more about using Siri to play music on your HomePod.