Add a webpage
- Open a webpage in Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Reading List.
Safari saves the link and the webpage. You can read the webpage later, even if you're offline. Go to Settings > Safari, scroll down to Reading List, and make sure that Automatically Save Offline is on.
View your Reading List
- Tap the Show Bookmarks button , then tap the Reading List button .
- Tap the webpage that you want to read.
When you're done, open Reading List again and swipe left to delete the webpage from your Reading List. Or swipe right to mark the page as unread.
Set up a Reading List widget
In iOS 17 or later, you can add a Reading List widget to your Home Screen.
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button in the upper-left corner.
- Scroll down and tap Safari, swipe left or right to choose a size, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.