You can find the magazines included with Apple News+ in the News app. Open the News app, then:
- On your iPad or Mac, tap or click News+ in the sidebar. If you don't see the sidebar, tap or click the Sidebar button .
- On your iPhone tap News+ at the bottom of the screen.
You can find the latest full issues of the magazines that you follow in the News+ feed. To see all of the available publications or to browse by category, tap or click Catalog at the top of the page.
You can browse Apple News+ issues and stories in the News+ tab. Choose the issue of the magazine that you want to read, then tap or click it. From here, you can:
- Browse stories in the issue: In the lower-left corner, tap or click the small cover thumbnail to open the table of contents. Then tap or click a story to open it.
- Turn pages: Swipe or scroll to read through the issue.
- Change the text size: Tap at the top of the screen. Then tap the smaller or larger letter to change the text size in the story and all of the other stories in the channel.
You can follow a magazine's channel to automatically get the latest issues.
On your iPad or Mac
- Tap or click News+ in the sidebar.
- Tap or click Catalog at the top of the News+ feed to browse for a magazine.
- Tap or click Follow below the cover of the magazine.
While reading an issue, you can also tap or click the More button in the upper-right corner, then choose Follow Channel.
On your iPhone
- Tap the News+ tab.
- Tap Catalog at the top of the News+ feed to browse for a magazine.
- Tap Follow below the cover of the magazine.
While reading an issue, you can also tap the More button in the upper-right corner, then tap Follow Channel.
Find your downloaded issues
To see the new downloaded issues of the magazines that you follow on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, tap or click Downloaded at the top of your News+ feed.* Learn how to download and delete magazines in Apple News.
*On your Mac, the News app needs to be open for new issues of magazines to automatically download.