To share time-synced lyrics, here’s what you need
How to share time-synced lyrics
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Find a song in the Apple Music catalogue with time-synced lyrics, then touch and hold it.
- Tap Share Lyrics. If you don’t see Share Lyrics, then time-synced lyrics aren’t available.
- Tap the lines that you want to share. You can share up to 150 characters.
- In the apps section of the share sheet, choose an app that you want to share the lyrics to:
- Tap Messages to share the lyrics along with an audio snippet that can be played in an iMessage.*
- Tap Facebook or Instagram to share lyrics as a sticker in a story. Don’t see Facebook or Instagram? Make sure Facebook or Instagram is installed on your device.
*Only recipients who subscribe to Apple Music can play audio snippets in the Messages app.
You can also share time-synced lyrics as a song plays
Just tap Lyrics , then touch and hold a line that you want to share. In the share sheet that appears, you can tap additional lines, then tap Messages, Facebook or Instagram.
Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat may not be available in all countries and regions.
Apple Music availability may vary by country or region. Find out more about what’s available in your country or region.