Add a webpage
- Open a webpage in Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Reading List.
- Safari saves the link and the webpage.
You can read the webpage later, even if you're offline. Go to Settings > Safari and scroll down to Reading List and make sure Automatically Save Offline is on.
View your Reading List
- Tap the Bookmark button , then tap the Reading list button .
- Tap the webpage that you want to read.
When you’re done, swipe left to delete it from your reading list. Or swipe right to mark the page as Unread.