Here's how to find Radio
- On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Android device or Chromebook: Open the Apple Music app and go to the Radio tab.
- On your HomePod: Ask Siri to play a radio station.
- On your PC: Open iTunes, choose Music from the pop-up menu, then click Radio in the navigation bar.
- On the web: Go to music.apple.com, then click Radio in the sidebar.
Radio is only available in select countries and regions, and features vary by country and region. Find out what's available in your country or region.
Listen to live radio on Apple Music
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can tune in to three live radio stations — Apple Music 1, Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country.* Each station features shows hosted by the most respected names in music. And you can listen to these shows live and on demand.
To start listening:
- Open the Apple Music app or go to music.apple.com. On a PC, open iTunes.
- Go to Radio. Can't find Radio?
- Scroll to Apple Music 1, Apple Music Hits or Apple Music Country to tune in live, see upcoming shows and listen to previously aired shows on demand.
*You can listen to Apple Music Hits and Apple Music Country for a limited time without an Apple Music subscription. If you don't have an Apple Music subscription, you can listen to Apple Music 1 live, but can't access previously aired shows on demand.
Listen to broadcast radio
With the Apple Music app, you can tune in to your favourite broadcast radio stations, including your local ones.
- Go to Search.
- Search for the radio station by its name, call sign, frequency or nickname.
- Tap or click the radio station to listen to it live.
You can also ask Siri to play a radio station.
Broadcast radio isn't available in all countries or regions.
Create custom stations
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can create your very own station from the music that you love. You can also save songs that you hear on a custom station and live radio station on Apple Music. And see your recently played stations.
- Create a custom station: Play an artist, song or genre, go to Now Playing, tap More or click More , then choose Create Station. Or say "Hey Siri, start a station from," then say the name of a song, artist or genre.
- Save a song: While listening to a custom station or live radio station on Apple Music, go to Now Playing, tap More or click More , then choose Add to Library. Or say "Hey Siri, add this song to my library."
- See your recently played stations: In Radio, look under the Recently Played section.
You can't save songs from live radio broadcasts.
- Listen to all of the music that you love and discover new favourites with the Apple Music app.
- Subscribe to Apple Music to access millions of songs, get music recommendations and so much more.