Record audio without a click and have your performance define your project tempo, and automatically combine content together regardless of original tempos
Deeply sampled, realistic ensemble instruments with custom articulation controls
Undo for the Mixer and plug-ins
Undo and redo adjustments to the Mixer, to all plug-ins included with Logic Pro, and to some third-party plug-ins
- ChromaVerb is a sophisticated new algorithmic reverb with a colorful, interactive interface for creating rich acoustic spaces
- Space Designer has been redesigned with a new scalable Retina-enabled interface
- Step FX adds rhythmic multi-effect processing using three powerful step sequencers and an X/Y pad
- Phat FX makes your tracks bigger and bolder using nine effects that add warmth and punch to your sounds
- The Vintage EQ Collection provides 3 accurate models of vintage analog EQs from the 1950s to the 1970s
- Mellotron is now available as a standalone instrument plug-in
- Retro Synth now offers 18 different filter models
- Two new Drummers play roots and jazz-influenced brush styles
- Two vintage brush kits for Drum Kit Designer
- More than 800 new loops in a variety of instruments and genres
- New Visions library for Alchemy adds 150 cinematic presets
- The Files Browser now allows you to bookmark locations for your favorite folders containing samples or projects
- In addition to Apple Loops, the Loop Browser now supports Untagged Loops, which can previewed in sync with project tempo and then added to a project
- A new universal design for controlling articulations provides a consistent interface for Logic and third-party instruments
Get complete step-by-step instructions and information on all the features in Logic Pro X. For a detailed list of enhancements and fixes in current and previous versions of Logic Pro X, refer to the Logic Pro X release notes.
What's New in Logic Pro X 10.3.2
- Add new Drummer Loops to your project and then customize them with performance controls. Learn more
- Includes three Drummers who play percussion in the styles of Pop, Songwriter, and Latin. Learn more
- Transpose or fine tune the pitch of an audio region. Learn more
- Adjust the length of individual steps in the Arpeggiator plug-in. Learn more
- Improved responsiveness of the graphical user interface.
- Alchemy includes an automatic time align feature for improved morphing.
- New additive effects in Alchemy expand the options for filtering and modulating sound.
- Volume automation resets as expected when a cycle returns to the beginning.
- Low Latency Mode works as expected for hardware outputs above Output 1-2.