Advanced color grading
Color grade with powerful color wheels, color curves, and hue/saturation curves.
Turn any photo or video into a colorful or monochromatic comic book illustration.
Tiny Planet filter
Create unique distortions by applying the Tiny Planet filter to 360º video in standard projects.
Create motion graphics that accurately display and animate foreign language text, symbols, and emoji.
Get complete step-by-step how-to instructions and information on all features in Motion. For a detailed list of enhancements and fixes in Motion, refer to the Motion release notes.
New in Motion 5.4.1
- Design motion graphics using pristine video captured in the new ProRes RAW format. Learn more
- Work natively with ProRes RAW or ProRes RAW HQ files created by ATOMOS recorders and DJI Inspire 2 drone.
New in Motion 5.4
- Create and deliver immersive 360° motion graphics with live output to a VR headset. Learn more
- Easily convert project types at any time to switch between titles, generators, effects, and transitions. Learn more
- Build realistic spring-loaded animations without the need for complex keyframes. Learn more
- Choose from a variety of photographic-inspired looks, including Instant, Chrome, and Transfer. Learn more
- Apply 360° effects including blurs, glows, and more.
- Save any 360° motion graphic and access it immediately from the effects browser in Final Cut Pro.
- Create 3D scenes within a 360° project for ultra-realistic 360° environments.
- Edit 360° video into a non-360° project and animate the pan, tilt, and zoom.
- Place any graphic, still, or video into a 360° project, then reposition and resize to fit perfectly into the 360° scene.
- Use the 360° Look Around view to preview your 360° scene without a VR headset.
- Import, playback, and editing of High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC, also known as H.265) video clips and High Efficiency Image Format (HEIF) photos from Apple devices.*
* HEVC and HEIF support requires macOS High Sierra or later