Keynote User Guide for Mac
- Intro to Keynote
- Intro to images, charts and other objects
- Create your first presentation
- Choose how to navigate your presentation
- Open or close a presentation
- Save and name a presentation
- Find a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Touch Bar for Keynote
- Create a presentation using VoiceOver
- Add lines and arrows
- Animate, share or save drawings
- Set movie and image formats
- Change object transparency
- Fill objects with colour or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate and flip objects
- Move and edit objects using the object list
- Add linked objects to make your presentation interactive
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Use a keyboard shortcut to apply a style
- Format lists
- Add a highlight effect to text
- Add mathematical equations
- Add links
- Add rules (lines) to separate text
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows and columns
- Merge or unmerge cells
- Resize, move or lock a table
- Send a presentation
- Intro to collaboration
- Invite others to collaborate
- Collaborate on a shared presentation
- See the latest activity in a shared presentation
- Change a shared presentation’s settings
- Stop sharing a presentation
- Shared folders and collaboration
- Use Box to collaborate
- Create an animated GIF
- Post your presentation in a blog
- Use iCloud Drive with Keynote
- Export to PowerPoint or another file format
- Reduce the presentation file size
- Save a large presentation as a package file
- Restore an earlier version of a presentation
- Move a presentation
- Delete a presentation
- Password-protect a presentation
- Lock a presentation
- Create and manage custom themes
Resize, move or lock a table in Keynote on Mac
Resize a table
Resizing a table makes the table larger or smaller; it doesn’t change the number of rows and columns it contains.
Click the table, then click in its top-left corner.
Drag any of the white squares on the edge of the table to make the table larger or smaller:
Resize the rows and columns simultaneously: Drag the white square in the corner.
Resize the table proportionally: Shift-drag the white square in the corner.
Move a table
Click the table, then drag in its top-left corner.
Lock or unlock a table
You can lock a table so that it can’t be edited, moved or deleted.
Lock a table: Click the table, then choose Arrange > Lock (from the Arrange menu at the top of your screen).
Unlock a table: Click the table, then choose Arrange > Unlock.
Thanks for your feedback.