iCloud: Set up iCloud Mail on your devices
After you set up an @icloud.com email address for your iCloud account on a device, iCloud Mail is ready to use on that device. To use iCloud Mail on other devices, you must turn it on on each of those devices.
- Set up iCloud Mail on your iOS device:Go to Settings > iCloud, then turn on Mail.
- Set up iCloud Mail on your Mac:Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then select Mail.
- Set up iCloud Mail on your Windows computer with Outlook:If Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later is installed, Open iCloud for Windows, select Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks, then click Apply. Your iCloud Mail account is listed in the folder pane (also called the navigation pane) on the left side of Microsoft Outlook. To view your iCloud Mail folders in Outlook, click the disclosure triangle to the left of your iCloud email account.
- Access iCloud Mail on your Windows computer without Outlook:If Microsoft Outlook 2007 or later is not installed, the Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Tasks option doesn’t appear in iCloud for Windows. Use your web browser to access iCloud Mail on iCloud.com.
- Set up other email apps:See the Apple Support article Mail server settings for email clients.
Last Modified: Oct 9, 2015