Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If the Dock on your Mac contains a question mark
If an app’s icon is in the Dock and you delete the app from your Mac, the icon remains in the Dock but is covered by a question mark.
Remove the question mark icon: Drag the icon out of the Dock until Remove is shown.
To re-download an app you purchased from the Mac App Store, see Install purchases from the App Store.
Thanks for your feedback.