Keynote User Guide for iPad
- Intro to Keynote
- Intro to images, charts and other objects
- Create your first presentation
- Choose how to navigate your presentation
- Open a presentation
- Save and name a presentation
- Find a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Customise the toolbar
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touchscreen gestures
- Use Apple Pencil with Keynote
- Create a presentation using VoiceOver
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change object transparency
- Fill objects with colour or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate and flip objects
- Add linked objects to make your presentation interactive
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Change the look of text
- Use text styles
- Format lists
- Add mathematical equations
- Add links
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows and columns
- Merge or unmerge cells
- Resize, move or lock a table
- Send a presentation
- Intro to collaboration
- Invite others to collaborate
- Collaborate on a shared presentation
- Follow activity in a shared presentation
- Change a shared presentation’s settings
- Stop sharing a presentation
- Shared folders and collaboration
- Use Box to collaborate
- Create an animated GIF
- Post your presentation in a blog
- Use iCloud Drive with Keynote
- Export to PowerPoint or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a presentation
- Move a presentation
- Delete a presentation
- Password-protect a presentation
- Create and manage custom themes
Print a Keynote presentation on iPad
You can print a Keynote presentation in different layouts and with or without notes or comments using a printer you set up to work with your iPhone or iPad. To learn about setting up a printer, see the instructions in the user guide for your device, or see the Apple Support article About AirPrint.
Print a presentation
These instructions assume that your printer is already set up to work with your device.
Open the presentation, tap in the toolbar, then tap Print.
Tap a thumbnail to select a layout type.
By default, Keynote scales your content so that each slide fits the width of one page. To display multiple slides on a page, tap a different layout option. To print comments, choose a single slide layout.
Select additional layout and print options.
To print builds, turn on Print Each Stage of Builds. To print slides without their background colour, gradient or image fill, turn off Print Backgrounds. To print comments, turn on Include Comments.
If no printer is selected, tap the Printer button.
Your device automatically searches for any nearby AirPrint printers. Tap a printer in the list to select it.
Choose print options (page range, number of copies and so on).
Tap Print in the top-right corner.