Apple TV User Guide
- What’s new in tvOS 15
- Use tvOS Control Centre
- Watch together using SharePlay
- Use screensavers
- Customise the Home Screen
- Use iOS or iPadOS Control Centre
- Use the Search app
- Restrict access to content
- Adjust privacy settings
- Manage storage
- Share Apple TV
- Family Sharing
- Adjust video and audio settings
- Connect Bluetooth devices
- Set notifications
- Set the TV button
- Use the iOS or iPadOS keyboard
- Control your TV and volume
- Use other remotes
- Use Apple TV as a conference room display
- Change network settings
- Change language or region
- Accessibility features
- Use Zoom to magnify
- Reduce screen motion
- Use audio descriptions
- Set AirPods controls
- Set hearing controls
- Type instead of speaking to Siri
- Add an accessibility shortcut
Create a slideshow on Apple TV
You can view your shared photos and albums as a slideshow on Apple TV.
Create a slideshow and adjust slideshow settings
Open the Photos app on Apple TV, then navigate to the Shared or Albums category in the menu bar.
Note: If you don’t see the Shared category, go to Settings > Users and Accounts > [default user account name] and turn on Shared Albums.
Select an album, then select Play Slideshow.
Select to adjust any of the following settings:
Shuffle Photos: Turn on to show your photos in random order.
Repeat Photos: Turn on to play the slideshow continuously.
Theme: Select a slideshow theme to apply a different style to your slideshow.
Time Per Slide: Select how long to display each photo on the screen.
Transition: Select the transition effect used between photos.
Select Start Slideshow.