Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Share Apple Watch faces
You can share watch faces with friends. Shared faces can include the complications included in watchOS as well as those created by third parties.
Note: The recipient of the watch face must also have an Apple Watch with watchOS 7 or later.
Share a watch face
On Apple Watch, show the watch face you want to share.
Touch and hold the display, then tap .
Tap the name of the watch face, then tap “Don’t include” for any complications that you don’t want to share.
Tap a recipient, or tap Messages or Mail.
If you tap Messages or Mail, add a contact, subject (Mail), and message.
You can also open the Apple Watch app, tap a watch face from your collection or Face Gallery, tap , then choose a sharing option.
Receive a watch face
You can receive shared watch faces sent to you in Messages or Mail, or by clicking a link online.
Open a text, email, or link that contains a shared watch face.
Tap the shared watch face, then tap Add.
If you receive a watch face with a complication from a third-party app, tap the price of the app or Get to download the app from the App Store. You can also tap Continue Without This App to get the watch face without the third-party complication.
For more information, see the Apple Support article Share Apple Watch faces.