Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl Jog Wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI Jog Wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Radikal Technologies SAC-2K software navigation controls in Logic Pro
The table outlines the software navigation controls and their assignments:
Num LED off: —
Num LED on: Equivalent to 1 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Equivalent to Left Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 2 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Equivalent to Up Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 3 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Equivalent to Right Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 4 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Performs Undo (of most recent editing operation).
Num LED on: Equivalent to 5 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: —
Num LED on: Equivalent to 6 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Copies the selection (of regions or events).
Num LED on: Equivalent to 7 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Equivalent to Down Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 8 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Pastes the Clipboard contents.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 9 on computer keyboard.
Num LED off: Saves the project.
Num LED on: Equivalent to 0 on computer keyboard.
Switches the numeric buttons between primary and secondary function (see above).
Equivalent to Enter key on the computer keyboard.
Note: All buttons that are equivalents of computer keyboard keys are independent of the computer keys. Either can be reassigned.