Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl jog wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI jog wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Use the Mackie Control Cycle button in Logic Pro
The CYCLE button turns Cycle mode on or off. By default, the cycle area falls between the first two markers.
Subsequent markers can act as left and right boundaries for further cycle areas.
Jump between cycle areas defined by the markers
Press the MARKER button.
Press the CYCLE button, and when active (as indicated by the LED), press the REWIND or FAST FWD button.
Set the left or right locator to the current playhead position
Hold down the CYCLE button and press REWIND or FAST FWD.
This also activates Cycle mode.
Quickly define a new cycle area
Navigate to the target left locator position with the Jog/Scrub Wheel.
Press the CYCLE and REWIND buttons.
Navigate to the right locator position with the Jog/Scrub Wheel.
Press the CYCLE and FAST FWD buttons.
Use Cycle view
To activate Cycle view, press the SHIFT and CYCLE buttons.
The mode display shows “Cy.”
To return to a regular assignment mode, press one of the Assignment buttons.
Rotate V-Pot 1
Shows and edits the current cycle state (off or on); you can also use the CYCLE button.
Rotate V-Pot 2
BySel—sets the current cycle area by the selection made in the Tracks window (selected audio or MIDI region).
Rotate V-Pot 3
Move—moves the current cycle by a bar with each click of the V-Pot.
Press V-Pot 5
Picks up the current playhead position for the left locator.
Rotate V-Pot 5
Changes the left locator in bars.
Rotate V-Pot 6
Changes the left locator in beats (denominator steps).
Press V-Pot 7
Picks up the current playhead position for the right locator.
Rotate V-Pot 7
Changes the right locator in bars.
Rotate V-Pot 8
Changes the right locator in beats (denominator steps).
Download the guides:
Logic Pro User Guide: Apple Books | PDF
Logic Pro Instruments: Apple Books | PDF
Logic Pro Effects: Apple Books | PDF
Control Surfaces Support Guide: Apple Books | PDF