Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Import photos and movies from your camera to Mac
You can transfer, or import, photos and movies from your camera to your Mac.
For information about importing media using the Photos app on your Mac, see Overview of importing photos and videos.
For information about importing media using the Image Capture app on your Mac, see Transfer images.
For information about importing movies using the iMovie app on your Mac, see the iMovie User Guide.
For more information about connecting and using your digital camera, refer to the documentation that came with the camera.
See alsoApps included on your Mac
Thanks for your feedback.