Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If a Relocated Items folder appears on your Mac after upgrading macOS
When you upgrade your Mac, your files and data are carefully reviewed to ensure they’re valid and authorised, undamaged and in the correct locations. If any of your files couldn’t be moved to their new locations, they’re placed in a Relocated Items folder.
You can find the Relocated Items folder in the Shared folder within the Users folder. An alias to the folder is placed on your Mac desktop — double-click the folder to open it. The PDF document in the Relocated Items folder explains what to do with files placed in this folder.
Thanks for your feedback.