Pair your Powerbeats Pro
Pair with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Make sure that you turned on Bluetooth on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Place the Powerbeats Pro earbuds in the case.
- With the lid open, hold the Powerbeats Pro within 2 inches of your unlocked iOS device.
- Follow the instructions that appear on your iOS device. If you don't see any instructions, follow the steps to connect to another device.
Pair with a Mac, Android device, or other device
- Make sure that you turned on Bluetooth on your Mac, Android device, or other device.
- Place the Powerbeats Pro earbuds in the case. Leave the case lid open.
- Press and hold the system button until the LED blinks.
- Open the Bluetooth menu on your Mac, Android device, or other device. For example, on your Mac, choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Bluetooth.
- In the list of discovered Bluetooth devices, tap or click your earphones.
Learn how to connect using the Beats app for Android.
Switch from one device to another
Your Powerbeats Pro automatically reconnect to the last device you used with them. Here's how to switch between devices:
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device. For example, on your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Tap or click your earphones in the list of discovered devices.*
*Your Powerbeats Pro automatically pair with your other devices that are signed in to iCloud and using iOS 11 or later, macOS Sierra or later, or watchOS 3 or later. If you don't see your Powerbeats Pro in the list, you might need to pair your Powerbeats Pro with your device.
If you can't connect to your device, learn what to do.
Adjust the fit of your Powerbeats Pro
The earhooks on your Powerbeats Pro are adjustable. To create a more secure fit, hold the stem and push the earhook down.
You can also change the eartips to improve the comfort, stability, and sound quality of your Powerbeats Pro. Learn more about Beats eartips.
Use your Powerbeats Pro
When you take your Powerbeats Pro out of the case, they're on and ready to use. When you put them in your ears, your Powerbeats Pro automatically play the audio from your device. If you take one earbud out, audio pauses. When you take them both out, audio stops.
Control the volume
To control the playback volume or call volume, use the volume buttons located on each earbud. When you change the volume on one earbud, the volume also changes on the other earbud.
Control what's playing
You can use either of the Beats logo buttons, which are located on each earbud, to control your music. Here are some things you can do:
- To pause or play audio, press the Beats logo button once.
- To skip to the next track, press the Beats logo button twice.
- To listen to the previous track, press the Beats logo button three times.
Answer phone calls
You can also use either of the Beats logo buttons to answer calls. Here are some things you can do:
- To answer or end a call, press the Beats logo button once.
- To answer a second incoming call and put the first call on hold, press once. When two calls are active, press once to switch between calls.
- To decline an incoming call, press and hold the Beats logo button for 1 second.
To activate Siri, you can say, "Hey Siri." Or you can press and hold the Beats logo button on one earbud until you hear a chime. Then say what you need. Learn what to do if Siri isn't working.
Siri features might vary by country or region.
To activate the voice assistance feature for other devices, you can press and hold the Beats logo button.
- Find out how to change the settings of your Powerbeats Pro.
- Learn how to charge your Powerbeats Pro.