Check your eligibility
Apple Business Manager and Apple School Manager are available to organizations in supported countries or regions that purchase devices from any of the following channels:
- Directly from Apple
- Participating Apple Authorized Resellers
- Cellular carriers
Automated Device Enrollment works on any of these devices:
- iOS devices with iOS 7 or later
- Mac computers with OS X Mavericks 10.9 or later
- Apple TV devices (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.2 or later
To add devices that you didn't purchase, like a donated iPad, learn how to manually enroll your devices.
Find your Apple Customer Number or Reseller ID
When you enroll, you’ll need your Apple Customer Number or Reseller ID. If you don’t know it, here’s how to find it:
- If you purchased your devices from Apple, contact your purchasing agent, finance department, or a member of the Apple Sales team and ask for your Apple Customer Number.
- If you purchased your devices from an Apple Authorized Reseller or a cellular carrier, ask them for their Reseller ID and provide them your Organization ID. Learn where to find your Organization ID.
Enroll your organization
Add your sales information
Add your MDM server
Add devices manually
To add iOS devices that you didn’t purchase to Automated Device Enrollment, like a donated iPad, learn how to manually add iOS devices in Apple Configurator 2. After you manually add a device, assign the device to an MDM server in Apple Business Manager or assign the device to an MDM server in Apple School Manager.
Get more help with Apple Business Manager
- Use the Apple Business Manager User Guide or the business support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple Business Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Enterprise support if you need help after enrolling.
Get more help with Apple School Manager
- Use the Apple School Manager User Guide or the education support page.
- Need help enrolling in Apple School Manager? Find the support number for your country or region.
- Contact Apple Education support if you need help after enrolling.