Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl jog wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI jog wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Mackie Control EQ Channel view in Logic Pro
EQ Channel view allows you to edit all EQ parameters—in all bands—for the selected channel strip.
The mode display shows EQ (EQ channel strip).
The upper row of the LCD shows the name of the channel strip, EQs, the page number, and the total number of pages (for example: “Page 1/2”).
Edits the frequency of odd-numbered EQ bands.
Edits the gain of odd-numbered EQ bands.
Edits the Q-factor of odd-numbered EQ bands.
Switches the bypass state of odd-numbered EQ bands.
Edits the frequency of even-numbered EQ bands.
Edits the gain of even-numbered EQ bands.
Edits the Q-factor of even-numbered EQ bands.
Switches the bypass state of even-numbered EQ bands.
The Cursor Left and Cursor Right buttons switch to the next or previous EQ band. The LCD displays two EQ bands. If you have one or more connected Mackie Control (XT) units, each XT can display two EQ bands—up to a total of eight bands.
Note: Ensure that the ZOOM button isn’t active when using the cursor buttons.