Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl jog wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI jog wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Tascam US-2400 master section controls in Logic Pro
The table outlines the master section controls and their assignments.
Note: A modifier button, such as SHIFT, below a control description indicates that the control has an alternate use while the modifier is held down.
Switches encoder LED ring display between two modes:
In Level Meter mode, the LED below the encoder displays signal overloads (clipping).
Modifier key, used to switch the function of other controls (see “F-KEY” entries in center column).
Sets Surround x/y or Panning of selected channel to center position; LED is on if Surround X (or Panning) is centered.
Resets overload display for level meters.
SCRUB off: moves playhead by bars.
SCRUB on: scrubbing (of audio and MIDI).
SCRUB flashing: Shuttle mode.
Edits Surround x/y or Panning of selected channel.
Switches jog wheel between Move Playhead by Bars (LED off) and Scrubbing (LED on) modes.
Sets jog wheel to Shuttle mode (LED flashes).
Shifts fader bank to the left by one bank; LED is lit if the leftmost fader bank has not been reached.
Shifts fader bank to the left by one channel.
Shifts fader bank to the right by one bank; LED is lit if the rightmost fader bank has not been reached.
Shifts fader bank to the right by one channel.
Sets punch in locator at the current playhead position.
Moves playhead to left cycle locator position.
Sets left cycle locator at the current playhead position.
Sets punch out locator at the current playhead position.
Moves playhead to right cycle locator position.
Sets right cycle locator at the current playhead position.
Modifier key, used to switch the function of other controls (see “SHIFT” entries in center column).
Identical to (but independent of) Left Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Identical to (but independent of) Right Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Identical to (but independent of) Down Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Identical to (but independent of) Up Arrow key on computer keyboard.
Enables or disables recording.