Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Use Memoji on Apple Watch
With the Memoji app , you can design your own personalized Memoji—choose skin color and freckles, hairstyle and color, facial features, headwear, glasses, and more. You can create multiple Memoji for different moods.
Open the Memoji app on your Apple Watch.
If you’re using the Memoji app for the first time, tap Get Started.
If you’ve already made a Memoji, scroll down, then tap to add a new one.
Tap each feature and scroll the Digital Crown to choose the options you want for your Memoji. As you add features such as hairstyle and eyewear, your character comes to life.
Tap Done to add the Memoji to your collection.
Memoji you create can be used as Memoji stickers in Messages.
To create another Memoji, tap , then add features.
Edit Memoji and more
Open the Memoji app on your Apple Watch, tap a Memoji, then choose an option:
Edit a Memoji: Tap features such as eyes and headwear, then turn the Digital Crown to choose a variation.
Create a Memoji watch face: Scroll down, then tap Create Watch Face.
Return to the watch face and swipe left to see your new Memoji watch face. The watch face is also added to the watch face collection in the Apple Watch app on iPhone.
Duplicate a Memoji: Scroll down, then tap Duplicate.
Delete a Memoji: Scroll down, then tap Delete.