Apple TV User Guide
- What’s new in tvOS 15
- Use tvOS Control Centre
- Watch together using SharePlay
- Use screen savers
- Customise the Home Screen
- Use iOS or iPadOS Control Centre
- Use the Search app
- Restrict access to content
- Adjust privacy settings
- Manage storage
- Share Apple TV
- Family Sharing
- Adjust video and audio settings
- Connect Bluetooth devices
- Set notifications
- Set the TV button
- Use the iOS or iPadOS keyboard
- Control your TV and volume
- Use other remotes
- Use Apple TV as a conference room display
- Change network settings
- Change language or region
- Accessibility features
- Use Zoom to magnify
- Reduce screen motion
- Use audio descriptions
- Set AirPods controls
- Set hearing controls
- Type instead of speaking to Siri
- Add an accessibility shortcut
Create a photo screen saver on Apple TV
You can use shared photos or albums in the Photos app as your Apple TV screen saver.
Set a screen saver
Open the Photos app on Apple TV, then navigate to the Shared or Albums category in the menu bar.
Note: If you can’t see the Shared category, go to Settings > Users and Accounts > [default user account name] and turn on Shared Albums.
Select an album, then select Set as Screen Saver and confirm.
Change the photos that appear in the screen saver
Open Settings on Apple TV.
Go to General > Screen Saver > Type, then select My Photos.
Do either of the following:
Choose to show all photos from recent activity or favourites: Select either Activity or Favourites.
Choose to show only a shared or personal album: Select an album in the shared or albums category.
To adjust other screen saver settings, see Use Apple TV screen savers.