Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Explore the Face Gallery on Apple Watch
The Face Gallery in the Apple Watch app is the easiest way to see all of the available watch faces. When you find one that looks interesting, you can customize it, choose complications, then add the face to your collection—all from the gallery.
Open the Face Gallery
Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, then tap Face Gallery.
Choose features for a face
In the Face Gallery, tap a face, then tap a feature such as color or style.
As you play around with different options, the face at the top changes so you can make sure the design is just right.
Add complications in the Face Gallery
In the Face Gallery, tap a face, then tap a complication position, such as Top Left, Top Right, or Bottom.
Swipe to see which complications are available for that position, then tap the one you want.
If you decide you don’t want a complication in that position, scroll to the top of the list and tap Off.
For a complete list of available complications for each watch face, see Apple Watch faces and their features.
Add a face
After you customize a face in the Face Gallery, tap Add.
To switch to the new face on your Apple Watch, swipe left across the watch face until you see it.