Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl Jog Wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI Jog Wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
JLCooper CS-32 MiniDesk channel strips in Logic Pro
The table outlines the channel strip controls and their assignments:
Note: If a modifier button, such as SHIFT, is shown below a description, it indicates that the control has an alternate use while the modifier is held down.
PAN SELECT/TRACK SELECT
Selects channel strip (destination for the selected track).
Enables or disables Solo.
Moves playhead to markers 1 to 32.
LOCATE 17: Creates a new marker.
LOCATE 18: Creates a new marker without rounding.
LOCATE 19: Deletes the marker at the playhead position.
LOCATE 25: Opens the Marker List.
LOCATE 26: Opens the Marker Text window.
LOCATE 28: Sets locators by previous marker.
LOCATE 29: Sets locators by current marker.
LOCATE 30: Sets locators by next marker.
LOCATE 31: Moves playhead to previous marker.
LOCATE 32: Moves playhead to next marker.
Enables or disables Mute.
Automation Enable setup (display shows “AE”).
MUTE 1: Enables or disables volume automation.
MUTE 2: Enables or disables pan automation.
MUTE 3: Enables or disables mute automation.
MUTE 4: Enables or disables automation of solo.
MUTE 5: Enables or disables send (level) automation.
MUTE 6: Enables or disables automation of plug-in parameters.
Switches automation mode between Read and Off (display shows “Td”).
Switches automation mode between Touch and Off (display shows “Tc”).
Switches automation mode between Latch and Off (display shows “Lt”).
Switches automation mode between Write and Off (display shows “Wr”).
Turns Record Enable button on or off.
Control volume. As the faders don’t offer feedback, Pickup mode is used, as per the pots. See the pickup information in JLCooper CS-32 MiniDesk pots in Logic Pro.