iMovie User Guide
- What is iMovie?
- Create a new movie project
- Work with projects
- Add or change a movie theme
- Add clips
- Trim clips
- Move and split clips
- Adjust Cinematic mode video clips
- Add maps and backgrounds
- Automatically enhance clips
- Adjust a clip’s color
- Stabilize shaky clips
- Add video effects
- Add freeze frames
- Change clip speed
- Add an instant replay
- Copy effects between clips
- Update projects from earlier versions
- Import projects created on iPhone or iPad
- Send projects to Final Cut Pro
- Memory cards and cables
Change the window layout in iMovie on Mac
Change the size of the browser, viewer, and timeline
Show or hide the Libraries list
In the iMovie app on your Mac, click the Libraries List button at the top of the browser.
Show or hide the browser
In the iMovie app on your Mac, open a project in the timeline, and then click the Content Library button in the toolbar.
Restore the default window layout
If you have made adjustments to the iMovie window layout, you can easily restore the original layout.
In the iMovie app on your Mac, choose Window > Revert to Original Layout.
شكرًا على ملاحظاتك.