- Export and send a copy of your document in a different format right from the Share menu.
- Templates for reports, notes, letters, and resumes now include placeholder text with instructions.
- Includes improvements and bug fixes for mail merge and collaboration activity.
Get complete step-by-step instructions and information on all the features in Pages for Mac
New in Pages 12.2
- Stay up to date on everyone’s recent activity in collaborative documents and get notifications when others join, comment, or make changes.
- Easily share and see updates about your document in Messages.
- Manage your shared document or send a copy from the File menu.
- Start with a Blank Layout document to freely arrange text and graphics on the page.
- Quickly remove an image’s background to isolate its subject.*
- Send a message or start a FaceTime call right from a collaborative document.*
* Requires macOS Ventura.
New in Pages 12.1 for Mac
- Use mail merge to quickly create personalized letters, cards, and envelopes for multiple recipients.
- Select from stylish new templates for event invitations and student certificates.
New in Pages 12.0 for Mac
- Publish directly to Apple Books with larger file sizes of up to 2 GB.
- Use Shortcuts on macOS Monterey to create and open documents.
- Read comments and track changes using VoiceOver.
New in Pages 11.2 for Mac
- Publish books with 2-page spreads, optimized images, and more flexible versioning.
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your document with a click.*
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared document.*
- Create new documents from the app icon in the Dock.
- Radar charts help you visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
* Requires macOS Monterey
New in Pages 11.1 for Mac
- Link to web pages, email addresses, and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings, or text boxes.
New in Pages 11.0 for Mac
- Updated media browser offers enhanced search options and new content categories such as Recents, Portraits, and Live Photos.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Use AppleScript to change a document password or open password-protected documents.