- Improved PDF export lets you view a document's table of contents in the sidebar in Preview and other PDF viewer apps.
- Drag and drop rows in tables that span multiple pages.
- Performance and stability improvements
What’s new in Pages for Mac 6.2
- Enhance your documents using a library of over 500 professionally drawn shapes. Learn more
- Reply to comments and join threaded conversations. Learn more
- Add linked text boxes so text easily flows from one place to another. Learn more
- New auto-correction and text replacement options save time while typing. Learn more
- Export documents as fixed layout ePub books. Learn more
- Change margins, headers, footers and paper size while collaborating. Learn more
- Improved support for Hebrew and Arabic languages.
- The Stock and Currency functions now return data from the previous market day’s close. Learn more
What’s new in Pages for Mac 6.1
- Add bookmarks to easily link from one part of your document to another. Learn more
- Add elegant mathematical equations using LaTeX or MathML notation. Learn more
- Quickly open password-protected documents using Touch ID on the new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Learn more
- Easily replace fonts throughout an entire document.
- Import and export documents in Rich Text Format (RTF). Learn more
- New leader lines make pie charts easier to read.
- New stock and currency functions provide up-to-date securities data in tables.
- Customize dates, times, and currencies for your language or region.
What’s new in Pages for Mac 6.0.5
- Support for Touch Bar on the new MacBook Pro lets you easily edit text, shapes, tables and charts.
- Stability and performance improvements.
What’s new in Pages for Mac 6.0
- Real-time collaboration (feature in beta)
- Open and edit Pages ’05 documents. Learn more
- Use tabs to work with multiple documents in one window.
- Wide color gamut image support.