Pair your Bluetooth accessory
Use these steps to pair:
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
Unpair your Bluetooth accessory
- Tap Settings > Bluetooth on your Apple Watch.
- Tap next to your accessory.
- Tap Forget Device.
Connect to your AirPods
When you set up AirPods with your iPhone, they're simultaneously connected to both your Apple Watch and iPhone, and they play sound automatically from either device. Learn how to set up AirPods and how to play music on your Apple Watch.
If you can’t connect your Bluetooth accessory or it won’t reconnect:
- If you see on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > Airplane Mode, then turn it off.
- Make sure your accessory is fully charged and powered on.
- If you see the accessory in Settings > Bluetooth on Apple Watch, but you can’t connect, use the steps above to unpair the accessory.
- Try to pair the accessory again.
If you need help connecting or using a Bluetooth accessory with your Apple Watch, contact the manufacturer.