Numbers User Guide for iPhone
- What’s new in Numbers 13.2
- Intro to Numbers
- Intro to images, charts, and other objects
- Create a spreadsheet
- Open spreadsheets
- Prevent accidental editing
- Personalize templates
- Use sheets
- Undo or redo changes
- Save your spreadsheet
- Find a spreadsheet
- Delete a spreadsheet
- Print a spreadsheet
- Change the sheet background
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Touchscreen basics
- Wrap text to fit in a cell
- Highlight cells
- Alphabetize or sort data in a table
- Filter data
- Modify chart data
- Move and resize charts
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Change the look of text
- Use text styles
- Format lists
- Add and edit equations
- Add links
- Add borders and rules (lines) to separate text
- Add 3D objects
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change object transparency
- Fill shapes and text boxes with color or an image
- Add a border to an object or sheet
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate, and flip objects
- Use iCloud with Numbers
- Import an Excel or text file
- Export to Excel or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a spreadsheet
- Move a spreadsheet
- Password-protect a spreadsheet
- Create and manage custom templates
Resize, move, or lock a table in Numbers on iPhone
Resize a table
Resizing a table makes the table larger or smaller; it doesn’t change the number of rows and columns it contains.
Tap the table, then tap in its top-left corner.
Drag any of the blue dots on the edge of the table to make the table larger or smaller.
To resize the rows and columns simultaneously, drag the blue dot in the corner.
Move a table
Tap the table, then drag in its top-left corner.
Lock or unlock a table
You can lock a table so that it can’t be edited, moved, or deleted.
Lock a table: Tap the table, tap , tap Arrange, then tap Lock.
Unlock a table: Tap the table, then tap Unlock.