Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Install apps for your Mac or reinstall macOS.
Install and update apps
Install and uninstall apps from the internet or a disc on Mac
On a Mac with Apple silicon or an Intel-based Mac with the Apple T2 Security Chip, you can use Erase Assistant to reset your Mac to factory settings before you trade it in or sell it. See Erase your Mac.
Thanks for your feedback.