Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If you don’t see Wi-Fi in Network settings on Mac
If your computer has wireless capability but you don’t see Wi-Fi in Network settings, the Wi-Fi service may not be set up.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Network in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
Click the Action pop-up menu on the right, then choose Add Service.
Click the Interface pop-up menu, then choose Wi-Fi.
Enter a name in the Service Name field, then click Create.
Thanks for your feedback.