Apple Watch User Guide
- Your Apple Watch
- What’s new
- Get started
- Apple Watch gestures
- Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone
- The Apple Watch app
- Charge Apple Watch
- Turn on and wake Apple Watch
- Lock or unlock Apple Watch
- Change language and orientation on Apple Watch
- Remove, change, and fasten Apple Watch bands
- Stay fit with Apple Watch
- Track important health information with Apple Watch
- Stay connected with Apple Watch
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Create an emergency Medical ID
- Manage fall detection
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- All about Apple Fitness+
- Subscribe to Apple Fitness+
- Set up Apple Fitness+ on Apple TV
- Browse Fitness+ workouts and Meditations
- Start a Fitness+ workout
- Pause and resume a Fitness+ workout
- End and review a Fitness+ workout
- Work out together using SharePlay
- Change what’s on the screen during a Fitness+ workout
- Download a Fitness+ workout
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Cycle Tracking
- Heart Rate
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
Use Zoom on Apple Watch
Use Zoom to magnify what’s on the Apple Watch display.
Turn on Zoom
Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
Go to Accessibility > Zoom, then turn on Zoom.
You can also use your iPhone to turn on Zoom for your Apple Watch—open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, tap Accessibility, then tap Zoom. Or, use the Accessibility Shortcut; see The Accessibility Shortcut on Apple Watch.
Once you’ve turned on Zoom, you can perform these actions on your Apple Watch.
Zoom in or out: Double-tap the Apple Watch display with two fingers.
Tip: Double-tap with two fingers while setting up your Apple Watch to get a better look.
Move around (pan): Drag the display with two fingers. You can also turn the Digital Crown to pan over the entire page, left-right and up-down. The small Zoom button that appears shows you where you are on the page.
Use the Digital Crown normally instead of panning: Tap the display once with two fingers to switch between using the Digital Crown to pan and using the Digital Crown the way it works without Zoom on (for example, to scroll a list or zoom a map).
Adjust magnification: Double-tap and hold with two fingers, then drag your fingers up or down on the display. To limit magnification, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, tap My Watch, go to Accessibility > Zoom, then drag the Maximum Zoom Level slider.