Mac Pro Essentials
- New features on your Mac Pro
- Use iCloud and Continuity
- Access your iCloud content
- Screen Time
- Universal Clipboard
- Universal Control
- Continuity Camera
- Continuity Sketch and Continuity Markup
- Instant Hotspot
- Phone calls and text messages
- Share experiences with SharePlay
- Use AirPlay
- Unlock and approve with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Pay
- Use AirPrint
Charge the batteries in wireless accessories
The Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, and Magic Trackpad each have a built-in rechargeable battery.
Check the battery level. Click the Control Center icon in the menu bar, click the Bluetooth icon , then choose the device.
Charge the battery. Connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Mac with a USB-C to Lightning Cable or Lightning to USB Cable.
Tip: To charge the battery faster, be sure your input device is turned on when you connect it to your Mac Pro.