Modifying this control will update this page automatically
Apple Music User Guide
- What’s new
- Get started
- Subscribe to Apple Music
- Share Apple Music with Family Sharing
- Stream recommended songs
- Select artists as favorites
- Add and download music
- Access your music library on all your devices
- Play Apple Music radio
- Listen to music together using SharePlay
- Listen to lossless audio
- Listen to spatial audio
- Allow apps to access Apple Music
- Search for music
- Find a song with the column browser
- Listen to an internet broadcast
- Play CDs
- Use Music MiniPlayer
- Use HomePod with Music
- Listen to music with Apple Music Voice
- Choose speakers
- Adjust the volume
- Adjust the sound quality
- Set up the iTunes Remote app
- Problems playing music or audio
Change settings in Music on Mac
Use Music settings to change options for your music library, how music plays, and more.
In the Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Settings, then click a settings pane:
General: Change settings that range from naming a library to choosing how to show lists.
Playback: Choose how to fade songs in and out, change music sound quality during playback, and more.
Files: Set and organize your Music Media folder.
Advanced: Change options for album artwork, video playback, and more.
To learn about the options in a pane, click the Help button at the bottom of the pane.
Thanks for your feedback.