Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl Jog Wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI Jog Wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
Overview of Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Pads in Logic Pro
The Pads can operate in one of eight modes, and three overlays. While pressing SCENE, you can select modes for the Pads and channel strips. Releasing SCENE without pressing a Pad does not affect the currently selected Pad or channel views.
Switches Pads to Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Transport mode in Logic Pro.
Switches Pads to Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Solo/Mute mode in Logic Pro.
Switches Pads to Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Rec/Select mode in Logic Pro mode.
Switches Pads to Use the Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 User 4-8 modes in Logic Pro.
These modes have unassigned Pads. You can assign them to key commands with the Learn function.
Switches channel strips to Pan mode.
Switches channel strips to Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Send mode in Logic Pro.
Switches channel strips to Automation mode.
Switches channel strips to Instrument edit mode.
Switches channel strips to Korg microKONTROL and KONTROL49 Effect edit mode in Logic Pro.
Switches channel strips to User 6–8 mode.
These modes have unassigned encoders. You can assign them with the Logic Pro Learn function.