Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
End and review an Apple Fitness+ workout
You can end a workout from the device playing the workout, or your Apple Watch.
When your workout ends, you can share your workout, cooldown, and more.
On Apple Watch: Swipe right, then tap End.
Your workout summary is displayed. Tap Done to return to the Workout app.
On iPhone or iPad: Tap , then tap End Workout.
Your workout summary is displayed. Tap to add the workout to My Workouts, tap to share your workout, tap Mindful Cooldown to choose a cooldown workout, or tap Done to return to Apple Fitness+.
On Apple TV: Press the button on the Siri Remote/Apple TV Remote, then select End Workout.
Your workout summary is displayed. Select Mindful Cooldown to choose a cooldown workout, or select Done to return to Apple Fitness+.
You can view your workout summary again later in the Fitness app on iPhone.
Once you’ve taken a class, it appears in the list of workouts with on the thumbnail.