Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If the indicator light is flashing on your Apple Bluetooth device
When your Apple Bluetooth-enabled keyboard, mouse or trackpad is turned on, the indicator light flashes twice in succession, and then repeats (blink-blink-pause, blink-blink-pause). This means the device is discoverable. When a Bluetooth-enabled device is discoverable, other Bluetooth devices can detect or connect to it. After 3 minutes, the indicator light turns off. The device is still on, but it’s no longer discoverable. To make it discoverable again, turn it off, then turn it back on.
When the Apple Bluetooth device connects successfully with your Mac, the indicator light glows steadily for 3 seconds before it turns off.
Thanks for your feedback.