Control Surfaces Support Guide for Logic Pro
- Control surfaces overview
- Mackie Control overview
- Assignment buttons overview
- Assignment views
- Function keys
- Modifier buttons
- Automation buttons
- Group button
- Utilities buttons
- Cursor and zoom keys
- Jog/Scrub wheel
- Programmable user modes
- Foot switches
- Assignments overview
- Display buttons table
- Channel strips assignments table
- Assignment buttons table
- Assign Function keys table
- Global View buttons table
- Modifier buttons table
- Automation buttons table
- Utilities buttons table
- Transport buttons table
- Cursor keys table
- Jog/Scrub wheel assignments table
- External inputs table
- iControl overview
- iControl Assignment buttons
- iControl Arrow buttons
- iControl channel strip controls
- iControl Mixer and Channel view
- iControl jog wheel
- iControl transport controls
- iControl locators with Cycle mode
- iControl Master fader
- Euphonix device setup
- Mirror mixer tracks on Euphonix display
- MC Pro Soft Key assignments setup
- Euphonix Read and Write automation modes
- Euphonix fader strips
- Control of plug-ins with Euphonix devices
- Euphonix Logic Pro features
- HUI setup
- HUI assignments overview
- HUI assign controls
- HUI fader bank buttons
- HUI window controls
- HUI keyboard shortcuts
- HUI channel strips
- HUI DSP controls
- HUI function keys
- HUI global controls
- HUI automation controls
- HUI status/group controls
- HUI editing controls
- HUI time display
- HUI numeric keypad controls
- HUI transport controls
- HUI cursor buttons
- HUI jog wheel
- HUI foot switches
- Novation Launchpad setup
- Launchpad multi-device support
- Novation Launchpad buttons overview
- Change mix parameters on the Launchpad Pro, Launchpad X, and Launchpad Mini MK3
- DM1000 Setup
- DM1000 Assignments overview
- DM1000 Display Access controls
- DM1000 Aux Select controls
- DM1000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM1000 LCD controls
- DM1000 Data entry controls
- DM1000 Channel strips
- DM1000 Stereo channel strip control
- DM1000 Assignable keys
- DM2000 Setup
- DM2000 Assignments overview
- DM2000 Matrix Select controls
- DM2000 Aux Select controls
- DM2000 Encoder and Fader Mode controls
- DM2000 Display Access controls
- DM2000 Effect/Plug-in controls
- DM2000 LCD display
- DM2000 Track Arming controls
- DM2000 Automix controls
- DM2000 Locator controls
- DM2000 Transport and cursor controls
- DM2000 Channel strips
- DM2000 Assignable keys
CM Labs Motormix left function buttons in Logic Pro
The table outlines the left function button controls and their assignments.
Note: If a modifier button, such as SHIFT, is shown below a button description, it indicates that the control has an alternate use while the modifier is held down.
Switches rotary encoders to Automation Enable mode.
While held down, the groups are temporarily disabled.
Creates a new group, and enters Group Edit mode.
Switches rotary encoders and Multi buttons to Effect Assign mode. Use the Rotary Select knob to choose the Insert slot you want to edit. In Effect or Instrument Assign mode, it switches to Pan mode. In Effect Edit mode, it switches to Effect Assign mode. In Instrument Edit mode, it switches to Instrument Assign mode.
Switches the rotary encoders and Multi buttons to Instrument Assign mode.
Switches the Select buttons to Window Select mode.
Switches the Select buttons to Select Tool mode.
While ALL/ALT/FINE is held down, rotary encoders are in Full mode: rotating counterclockwise sets minimum; rotating clockwise sets maximum value.
While SHIFT and ALL/ALT/FINE are held down, the rotary encoders are in Fine mode. Parameter changes are made in single unit (or smaller) values.
In Instrument Edit mode: switches bypass state of the instrument. In Effect Edit mode: switches bypass state of the effect being edited.
Performs an Undo step. The LED is lit if there is a Redo step available.
Saves the project. The LED is lit if the project contains unsaved changes.
Switches to Shift mode, where the functions indicated by the (inverted) labels below the buttons apply.