Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Set up wireless speakers to work with Mac
You can play music wirelessly from Music on your Mac by connecting your stereo or speakers to your AirPort Express.
To play music through your stereo or speakers, connect them to your AirPort Express, then set up AirPlay in Music. For more information about setting up your AirPort Express, see Set up an AirPort base station. For information about setting up AirPlay in Music, see Choose which speakers to use in Music.
Thanks for your feedback.