Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
How do I find the serial number for Mac?
You don’t have to crawl under your desk or move your Mac to locate its serial number.
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
Tip: You can also have your Mac speak its serial number. Press and hold the Option key, choose Apple menu > System Information, then choose File > Speak Serial Number.
Thanks for your feedback.