Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
If the Dock on your Mac contains a question mark
If an app’s icon is in the Dock and you delete the app from your Mac, the icon remains in the Dock but is covered by a question mark.
Remove the question mark icon: Drag the icon out of the Dock until Remove is shown.
To download again an app you purchased from the Mac App Store, see Install purchases from the App Store.
Thanks for your feedback.