Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Respond to contact management requests in Screen Time on Mac
In Screen Time on your Mac, your parent or guardian can ask to manage your iCloud contacts, and you can choose to approve or deny the request. With your approval, the person managing your contacts can view, edit, add, or remove your iCloud contacts. You can change the information in your iCloud contacts before you approve the request.
On your Mac, log in to your Mac user account, then sign in with your Apple ID.
Choose Apple menu > System Settings, click Screen Time in the sidebar, then click Requests on the right. (You may need to scroll down.)
In the Contact Management Request dialog, do one of the following:
Approve the request: Click Approve.
Deny the request: Click Don’t Approve.
Thanks for your feedback.