Modifying this control will update this page automatically
macOS User Guide
- Work across devices using Continuity
- Use iPhone as a webcam
- Use iPhone with Desk View
- Stream audio and video with AirPlay
- Use one keyboard and mouse to control Mac and iPad
- Hand off between devices
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Make and receive phone calls on your Mac
- Sync music, books, and more between devices
- What is Family Sharing?
- Set up Family Sharing
- Add a user or group
- Set up Screen Time for a child
- Share purchases with your family
- Watch and listen together with SharePlay
- Share a Photo Library
- Collaborate on projects
- Find content shared with you
- Find your family and friends
- Play games with your friends
- Resources for your Mac
- Resources for your Apple devices
Change Descriptions settings for accessibility on Mac
On your Mac, use Descriptions settings to listen to a description of the visual content in movies, TV programs, and other media, if available.
To change these settings, choose Apple menu > System Settings, click Accessibility in the sidebar, then click Descriptions on the right. (You may need to scroll down.)
Open Descriptions settings for me
Play audio descriptions when available
If available, automatically play the description of the visual content.
Thanks for your feedback.