Use mail merge to quickly create personalized letters, cards, and envelopes for multiple recipients.
Select from stylish new templates for event invitations and student certificates.
New in Pages 12.0 for Mac
- Publish directly to Apple Books with larger file sizes of up to 2 GB.
- Use Shortcuts on macOS Monterey to create and open documents.
- Read comments and track changes using VoiceOver.
New in Pages 11.2 for Mac
- Publish books with 2-page spreads, optimized images, and more flexible versioning.
- Instant translation lets you translate selected text in up to 11 languages and add the translation to your document with a click.*
- Flexible collaboration allows participants to add others to a shared document.*
- Create new documents from the app icon in the Dock.
- Radar charts help you visually compare multiple variables at once to easily show similarities and differences in your data.
* Requires macOS Monterey
New in Pages 11.1 for Mac
- Link to web pages, email addresses, and phone numbers from objects such as shapes, lines, images, drawings, or text boxes.
New in Pages 11.0 for Mac
- Updated media browser offers enhanced search options and new content categories such as Recents, Portraits, and Live Photos.
- Add phone number links to table cells, text objects, and shapes.
- Use AppleScript to change a document password or open password-protected documents.