Apple Watch User Guide
- What’s new
- Apps on Apple Watch
- Open apps
- Organize apps
- Get more apps
- Tell time
- Status icons
- Control Center
- Use Focus
- Adjust brightness, text size, sounds, and haptics
- See and respond to notifications
- Change notification settings
- Manage your Apple ID
- Use shortcuts
- Set up Handwashing
- Connect Apple Watch to a Wi-Fi network
- Connect to Bluetooth headphones or speakers
- Hand off tasks from Apple Watch
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone with Apple Watch
- Use Apple Watch without its paired iPhone
- Use your Apple Watch with a cellular network
- Blood Oxygen
- Camera Remote
- Now Playing
- Voice Memos
- About Wallet
- Apple Pay
- Set up Apple Pay
- Make purchases
- Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch (U.S. only)
- Manage Apple Cash (U.S. only)
- Use Wallet for passes
- Use rewards cards
- Pay with Apple Watch on Mac
- Ride transit
- Use your driver’s license or state ID
- Use digital keys
- Use COVID-19 vaccination cards
- World Clock
- Set up Apple Watch using VoiceOver
- Apple Watch basics with VoiceOver
- Apple Watch Mirroring
- Control nearby devices
- Use a braille display
- Use a Bluetooth keyboard
- Tell time with haptic feedback
- Adjust text size and other visual settings
- Adjust motor skills settings
- Set up and use RTT
- Accessibility audio settings
- Use accessibility features with Siri
- The Accessibility Shortcut
Do more with Music on Apple Watch
Tell Music what you like, add music to the library, and more
On Apple Watch you can add music to your library, remove songs, mark what you do and don’t like, add songs to the queue, browse an artist’s music, and view the contents of albums and playlists. Do any of the following:
View options from the Now Playing screen: While playing music, tap , then choose an option.
View options in Listen Now and Library: Swipe left on a song, playlist, or album; tap ; then choose an option. Tap to add the item to your library.
Note: Not all features are available in the Apple Music Voice Plan. For more information, see the Apple Support article About Apple Music Voice.
You can share playlists, albums, and songs if you’re an Apple Music subscriber.
Open the Music app on your Apple Watch.
Tap On iPhone, Listen Now, or Library.
Tap Playlists, Albums, or Songs.
Swipe left on a playlist, album, or song, tap , then tap Share [Playlist, Album, Song].
Choose a sharing option.
To share a song from the Now Playing screen, tap , then choose Share Song. If you’re listening to a song from a radio station, you can also choose Share Station.
Choose cellular connection settings
To listen to music over cellular, you must be using Apple Watch with cellular.
On your iPhone go to Settings > Music, then turn on Cellular Data.
Tap Audio Quality, tap Cellular Streaming, then choose a quality.
Note: Higher quality settings consume significantly more data.
Download this guide: Apple Books | PDF