Keynote User Guide for iPad
- Intro to Keynote
- Intro to images, charts, and other objects
- Create your first presentation
- Choose how to navigate your presentation
- Open a presentation
- Save and name a presentation
- Find a presentation
- Print a presentation
- Customize the toolbar
- Copy text and objects between apps
- Basic touchscreen gestures
- Use Apple Pencil with Keynote
- Create a presentation using VoiceOver
- Add lines and arrows
- Add and edit drawings
- Set the movie format
- Change object transparency
- Fill objects with color or an image
- Add a border to an object
- Add a caption or title
- Add a reflection or shadow
- Use object styles
- Resize, rotate, and flip objects
- Add linked objects to make your presentation interactive
- Select text and place the insertion point
- Change the look of text
- Use text styles
- Format lists
- Add mathematical equations
- Add links
- Add or delete a table
- Select tables, cells, rows, and columns
- Merge or unmerge cells
- Resize, move, or lock a table
- Send a presentation
- Intro to collaboration
- Invite others to collaborate
- Collaborate on a shared presentation
- Follow activity in a shared presentation
- Change a shared presentation’s settings
- Stop sharing a presentation
- Shared folders and collaboration
- Use Box to collaborate
- Create an animated GIF
- Post your presentation in a blog
- Use iCloud Drive with Keynote
- Export to PowerPoint or another file format
- Restore an earlier version of a presentation
- Move a presentation
- Delete a presentation
- Password-protect a presentation
- Create and manage custom themes
Resize, move, or lock a table in Keynote on iPad
Resize a table
Resizing a table makes the table larger or smaller; it doesn’t change the number of rows and columns it contains.
Tap the table, then tap in its top-left corner.
Drag any of the blue dots on the edge of the table to make the table larger or smaller.
To resize the rows and columns simultaneously, drag the dot in the corner.
Move a table
Tap the table, then drag in its top-left corner.
Lock or unlock a table
You can lock a table so that it can’t be edited, moved, or deleted.
Lock a table: Tap the table, tap , tap Arrange, then tap Lock.
Unlock a table: Tap the table, then tap Unlock.